Reading articles, listening to podcasts, and watching videos are helpful, but for some people, talking with an expert in the most helpful to jumpstart their finances.
Of course, I’m more than happy to help people with the free content that I publish on this website, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, but if you feel like you could benefit from some dedicated attention I’d love to help you not only make sense of your finances, but lay out some goals and crush them.
You might want to hire a professional if…
- You (like many adults) have no idea where you are financially or where to start on your personal finance journey
- You just completed school and are making decent money for the first time
- You can’t seem to get ahead of your debts
- You think you’re making good financial decisions, but you don’t really know
Why would you come to me for Financial Coaching? What are my credentials and accomplishments?
- I have grown my Net Worth from $35k to just under $900k over the past 5 years, without inheriting a dime or winning the lottery
- I have no debt outside of my mortgage and plan to pay that off within the next 5 years, which will be less than 7 years after we purchased the home
- I have an expert level understanding of traditional investment vehicles (401Ks, IRAs, Brokerage accounts, and HSAs) and experience with the following less traditional investment vehicles (Peer-to-Peer Lending, Hard Money Lending, Cryptocurrencies)
- Personal Finance and helping others to succeed are true passions of mine, both skills have given me the opportunity to help many people to get their financial lives on track
- I am on track to be financially independent before age 40
What will I help you with?
- I will work with you to create a comprehensive financial plan that makes sense to you and will help you to reach your financial goals
- I will show you and help you set up the (free) tools I use to help me stay on top of my finances
- I will help you to identify a simple investment allocation that will allow you to not waste mental energy on your investments and still hit your goals
- I will advise you on where your dollars should go. With so many investment options, debt, and other savings goals it can be hard to know where to put your hard-earned dollars
- I have reviewed hundreds of resumes while I worked as a Graduate Assistant in the Career Center while I got my MBA. I can help you to showcase your strengths if you have a desire to change jobs or simply need to increase your income, and I can help you to know where to look for those jobs
Starter Package- ($400)
- 3 Phone calls-
- Discovery Call- we’ll deep dive into your current financial picture, your goals, and useful tools
- Your Sucess Plan- during our 2nd call I will walk you through your custom financial plan as well as any other action items that came from our Discovery Call
- Review and Recalibrate- Plans are rarely perfect in their first rendition. During this call, we will review your successes and struggles and make any required changes.
- Unlimited Email Access during this period
- An introduction and help setting up my favorite financial tools
- A knowledgeable coach to motivate you and also hold you accountable, which is perhaps the most important thing to get you started on your journey of financial success
Premium Package- ($750)
- Everything in the Starter Package
- Quarterly check-in calls for an entire year
- Unlimited email/text access during that year period
“I’m not sure if I can justify the cost of this?”
I charge these prices for 3 reasons:
- I want this to cost enough so you will actually take action and follow-through on our plan. When we pay for something, and when we know someone is counting on us, we are much more likely to follow through.
- I know that the plan I develop for you will earn you multiples of the cost
- I have spent thousands of hours in school, reading articles, watching videos, and listening to podcasts to gain this expertise so you don’t have to invest the same time
If you need further evidence, the Bureau of Labor Statistics conducts an annual study of Consumer Expenditures, and here’s what they found for 2017:
- The average household income was $73.5k
- Amount spent on food AWAY from home- $3.3k
- Amount spent on clothing- $1.8k
- Amount spent on Entertainment- $3.2k
- Amount spent on “Other” expenditures- $2k
All of that “Discretionary” spending adds up to more than $10k per year, nearly 15% of household income, and if your household income is higher than $73k per year, then your discretionary spending is also likely higher as well.
Consider this a direct investment into your future financial success. Your future self is thanking you already.
Email me to schedule a time to chat further
If this sounds interesting and you’d like to learn more, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can schedule a time to chat to get your financial life on track.